financial institutions        public sector        commercial        mixed use & residential

    The Driftmier Building

Built in 1946 as the “Putnam Building”, this structure originally housed a contractor, hair salon, a small retail store, the Greyhound bus depot, an attorney’s office and a real estate office.  Today the building is home to an architectural firm, hair salon and a physical therapist.

In 1972 the building was remodeled and updated to house an accounting firm.  Then, in the mid 1980’s First Western Properties moved in and occupied the space until the late 1990’s.

In June of 2002 the building changed ownership and tenants to become the Driftmier Building, home to the Driftmier Architects, P.S.  The remodel consisted of opening up the atrium and taking out many of the dividing walls throughout the building to create large and open areas.    All interior finishes, colors, materials, lighting and casework were also redone.  The exterior of the building was repainted with awnings and new signage installed.







   
 
© 1995 - 2017 THE DRIFTMIER ARCHITECTS, PS