This 6,500 sf house started with the demolition of an existing 1953 house and modifications to a well-established yard. Located on a 3/4 acre site on the edge of Clyde Hill, the 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath house includes gracious entertaining spaces, a gourmet kitchen, spacious family room and game room, as well as a formal living room. The entry gallery provides space for a collection of large art pieces. An oversized 3-car garage with shops and storage rooms is below the bedroom wing.
Construction was completed in phases starting with the removal of the existing garage on the site and the building of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a large master suite above the garage and shop area. When complete, the remainder of the house was demolished and the new living, dining, kitchen, family room, recreation room, study and other spaces were added.